So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.
shout out to everybody who has school soon
i believe in you
you will be excellent this year
and if you’re not that’s ok too it doesn’t mean you’re not smart
just remember to take care of yourself because your mental health is more important than your grades ok?
group hug ily all
Q:One of the saddest and most hil- NO BITCH, the sad thing here is the fact that you're a stripper. If you want respect, maybe you should've graduated high school. 😂😂 when did stripping become a legitimate career?
Awww, you tried so hard, but unfortunately I can’t hear you over the sound of my debt-free college degree and massive disposable income.
You know who else have tons of disposable income? high-dollar independent prostitutes. I still don’t want my daughter to be one.
I’d rather have a daughter who is a safe, happy sex worker than a hateful bigot who projects her miseries and ignorance onto others and tries to body-police sex workers under the guise of “feminism”.
If James and Lily had survived, I am positive that every time Harry got into trouble, there would be a huge betting pool on whether the next howler would be James and Sirius congratulating him or Lily screaming at him and commanding Severus to give him detention for a month. And as the Potter family owl would arrive, everyone would be silently anticipating the results, and at the end you’d see dumbledore discretely handing mcgonagall 10 galleons
- person: she--
- me: it's he.
- person: *condescending smile* well, on your birth certificate--
- me: yeah, it also says ' 8lbs, 6 oz ' -- a lot has changed over the years
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”